Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baseball

It was another year at Christendom, and college baseball season was in full swing. I got asked to play baseball for the team. When I went to look for my uniform, I couldn't find it. Then I remembered that I turned it back in freshman year. I went outside to volunteer to be the van/bus driver, but they boarded the van and took off and left me. But oddly enough, they were only going to the other side of campus, so I ran over to watch them warm up and play.

Every baseball player had his gal on the van, and they all came out much like movie stars. The fans were on either side of a path screaming and waving, while Jeff S. and his gal came out, followed by Ben M. and his lady. Shortly after them came two very interesting couples: each C. boy had an R. girl. Michael and Bridget looked great as they exited the van, and Daniel waved to his fans (all da ladies) while Veronica shook out her red hair.

"Wait -- what?! No, Anthony: Bridget has the red hair. Veronica's hair is brown."

Not this time. Bridget still had her red hair, but Veronica's was definitely redder. I'm still scratching my head over this one...

No comments: